The functions of a bilding owener
One of the leading aspects of modern construction activities is the functions of a building owner. The services of a building owner not only mean the project building process organization from pre-design preparation till the conduction of project, scientific research, technological and other works but also the fulfilment of technical inspection and other activities. A building owner incurs a liability for a project commission in accordance with a building period.
Among the main services of a building owner are:
· searching for a building site;
· the necessary documents preparation;
· design development and its approval and its appraisal;
· tender action;
· control of constructive work flow etc.
Our professional staff members possess the huge experience in execution of a building owner`s function. It is the proven and evaluated on the great quantity of successfully constructed projects mechanism which is a warranty of reliability and efficiency to an investor. It means that project construction in partnership with us as a building owner will be carried out within the appropriate time limits, in workmanlike manner, in professional way, with use of modern building methods and construction projects management. We render the complete range of the services of a building owner.
According to the contract of execution of functions of the owner the next measures are implemented:
- Building site finding
- Topographic-geodesic exploration (data about relief from the point of its suitability for construction);
- Geological examination (examination of geological structure of construction site and soil properties from the point of bottoming and fundament installation);
- Groundwater exploration (examination of presence and influence of underground and above ground waters, their suitability for drink and technical use):
- For complicated projects of construction sometimes economic, corrosion and seismic explorations are held.
- Gathering of initial permit documentation:
- Summary for real property survey;
- Rough sketch № 1
- Summary for design specifications;
- Summaries of approving authorities;
- Town-planning summary.
- Getting of specification for connection to the mains and services:
- Rough sketch № 2;
- Average specification of hook-up.
- Supplying with design documents
- Owner`s functions during construction activity
Before beginning of building activity:
- Initiation of project building permission;
- Electric power supply provision;
- Control of geodesic survey efforts.
During building activity:
- Functions of technical inspection of quality and accordance of works being executed with design consideration;
- Recording of completed works volumes;
- Signing of concealed works act;
- Providing of control of works execution according to noticings of engineering company field supervision.
6 Plant handover for commissioning
According to a contract the company which fulfils a building owner`s functions undertakes the resolution of all emergent situations releasing clients from solution of plenty of complex problems